The structural channel, is a type of beam used primarily in building construction and civil engineering. Its cross section consists of a wide "web", usually but not always oriented vertically, and two "flanges" at the top and bottom of the web, only sticking out on one side of the web.
- Tracks & sliders for machines, doorways, etc..
- Posts and supports for building corners, walls & railings.
- Protective edges for walls.
- Decorative elements for constructions like ceiling channel system.
- Frames or framing material for construction, machines.